2008 Suzuki BOULEVARD C50T
Runs and rides great, upgraded exhaust,
Great bike for riders of all skill levels.
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
A Classic Cruiser with Bold Style and No Equal.
You may have seen the Suzuki Boulevard C50 around town, and with a stylish new two tone red/white color combination, it'll be sure to capture the spotlight wherever it goes. Now you have the chance to experience its awesome V-twin performance — and enjoy the benefits of key features designed for the open road. Meet the Boulevard C50T. Like the C50, it boasts a fuel-injected 45-degree V-twin engine that cranks out a load of torque down low, matched by exciting top-end performance. It also has a spacious riding position and smooth suspension for comfortable cruising. With a multitude of features, the C50T establishes its own unique identity. The C50T has an aerodynamic windshield and a custom-designed backrest, encouraging you to take to the open highway for true long-range cruising in maximum comfort. The C50T also has a range of custom features, from whitewall tires to studded seats, for its own bold look. The Boulevard C50T. A Classic cruiser that is as comfortable as it is stylish.
- Stylish new two tone red/white color combination
- Custom-designed, height adjustable windshield provides classic styling and full wind protection - includes unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblem
- Attractive studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased passenger comfort
- Large capacity, textured leather saddle bags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners
- Stylish white-wall tires - 130/90-16 front and 170/80-15 rear tire mounted on traditional spoke wheels
- Fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, eight-valve, liquid-cooled, 45 degree V-twin engine tuned for exceptional low rpm power and torque
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output - includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 32-bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick startup and excellent drivability under all conditions
- Crankshaft designed with 45° offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalancer for a more comfortable ride
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction
- Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power
- Pulsed-secondary air-injection system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions - CA. spec. model is equipped with a catalyst for further emission reduction
- Fuel tank-mounted speedometer with LCD fuel gauge, clock and indicator lights - cables and wiring are carefully routed for a detailed look
- Cradle-type steel frame with color-matched sidecovers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts
- Wide, comfortable seat with low 27.6 inch seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
- Wide handlebars and forward-mounted floorboards and foot controls for more comfort around town or on the highway
- Telescopic forks with polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers
- Long 33° rake angle and 65.2 inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim - headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery
- Bright, multi-reflector turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Traditional spoke wheels with chrome-plated rims carry a wide 130/90-16 front tire and 170/80-15 rear tire
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake for strong braking performance
- All other Suzuki Boulevard Authentic Accessories will fit the C50T
- Engine: 50 cubic inch, four-stroke, liquid cooled, 45 degree V-twin, SOHC, 8-valves, TSCC
- Bore Stroke: 83.0 x 74.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Ignition: Digital
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Overall Length: 2510mm (98.8 in.)
- Overall Width: 985mm (38.8 in.)
- Overall Height: 1397mm (55.0 in.)
- Seat Height: 700mm (27.6 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140mm (5.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655mm (65.2 in.)
- Dry Weight: 257kg (567 lbs.)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link-type, oil damped, 7-way adjustable spring preload
- Brakes Front: Single hydraulic disc
- Brakes Rear: Single drum
- Tires Front: 130/90-16
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.5 liter (4.1 gal.)
- Color: Black, Red/White
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, 45 degree V-twin, SOHC, 8-valves, TSCC
- 50 cubic inch
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 74.4 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link-type, oil damped, 7-way adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.2 in. (1655 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in. (700 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal. (15.5 l)
- Dry Weight
- 567 lbs. (257 kg)
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Fuel tank-mounted
- Black, Red/White
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty