2009 Yamaha Road Star
Call for Price
Runs and Rides Great, Very well taken care of with 19,391 Miles
Has Upgraded windshield and Lock on Saddle Leather like saddlebags.
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking
The Road Star is one of the biggest, baddest air-cooled V-twins in the business. It looks good, due mostly to the classic appeal of that hardtail-looking steel frame and all the classic-looking hardware that goes with it. When it comes to power that fuel-injected 102-cubic-inch overhead-valve air-cooled V-twin assures the horses are never in short supply.
- Electronic fuel injection ensures easy cold starting and flawless fuel delivery at nearly all altitudes and in nearly any conditions.
- 102-cubic-inch V-twin-powered beauty, in a long, low, hardtail-look frame, with plenty of customization potential built in.
- Modern engineering and materials, including ceramic composite cylinder liners.
- Air cooling, hydraulic valve lifters and belt ?nal drive reduce maintenance requirements to a minimum.
- 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) air-cooled, pushrod OHV 48-degree V-twin pumps out huge amounts of torque barely off idle for brisk acceleration and fantastic overall cruising performance.
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and less maintenance. Ceramic composite cylinder bore plating ensures greater durability and optimal heat dissipation.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission delivers outstanding cruising performance with low rpm at highway speeds.
- Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter and creates lower center of gravity by helping keep overall engine height to a minimum.
- Electric starting system features solenoid-activated auto-decompressor for easy, dependable starting.
- Two-into-two exhaust system features beefy, staggered shotgun dual pipes putting out a soulful V-twin exhaust tune.
- Solid-mounted engine housed in specially designed rigid-look, double-cradle frame features a stylish 32-degree rake.
- Extra-long 66.5-inch wheelbase creates long and low retro profile, added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
- Telescopic 43mm front forks with stainless steel covers and 5.5 inches of travel stylishly smooth out the bumps.
- Out-of-sight link-type, preload-adjustable rear shock provides 4.3 inches of wheel travel for great handling and a plush ride.
- 16-inch cast wheels shod with tubeless tires for a classic, yet sporty look while providing confidence-inspiring handling and excellent grip.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes feature four-piston calipers with aluminum pistons and sintered brake pads for strong, linear stopping power, backed up by a 320mm single rear disc.
- Lightweight and high-strength final drive belt provides long life and quiet operation.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish mean lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- Ultra-thin, tank-mounted speedometer features a stylish design and provides easy reading of odometer, dual tripmeters, clock and fuel gauge as well as low fuel, high beam, turn signal, neutral and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- LED taillight and clear turn signal lenses with amber bulbs for a custom look, great visibility and reduced current draw.
- Full-size floating-type rider floorboards are roomy and comfortable.
- A two-piece heel/toe shifter, and braided stainless clutch and throttle cables add even more comfort and style.
- 4.74-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light means exceptional cruising range.
- Seat and fork locks both integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- Handy underseat helmet holder.
- Powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
- 12V 12-amp-hour maintenance-free battery ensures fuss-free, dependable starting.
- Engine Type: 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) air-cooled 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 97 x 113 mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.36:1
- Carburetion: Fuel injection
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed, wide-ratio; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Steel; hidden shock
- Suspension/Front: 43mm fork; 5.5-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298 mm
- Brakes/Rear: Hydraulic disc, 320 mm
- Tires/Front: 130/90-16
- Tires/Rear: 150/80-16
- Wheels: 9-spoke cast
- Length: 98.4 in.
- Width: 38.6 in.
- Height: 44.9 in.
- Seat Height: 27.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 66.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.74 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 36 mpg
- Wet Weight: 743 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- 102 cu. in. (1670 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 97 x 113 mm
- Air Cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 43mm fork; 5.5-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc, 298 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 320 mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.74 gal.
- 36 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Wet Weight: 743 lbs.
- 5-speed, wide-ratio; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Candy Red
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)