2010 Honda STATELINE
A lot of words come to mind when you first glance our all-new line of 1300 Customs. Part chopper, part Pro Street custom, and all Honda, this trio of radical machines has arrived—and Main Street will never be the same.
Introducing the 2010 Honda Stateline. Call it the perfect fusion of traditional and progressive cruiser design, featuring all the classic cues that make the Fury and Sabre so cool, plus a few twists that are decidedly neo-retro, like deep, long fenders.
The brawny 1312cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 52º V-twin is a thing of beauty, too, with smooth, maintenance-free shaft final drive putting all that torque and power to the ground with effortless ease.
See what happens when you build a custom that's equal parts old school and new. Then look no further than the Stateline.
- Fuel-injected 1312cc, 52º V-twin engine
- Shaft final drive
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 140/80-17
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15
- Wheelbase: 70.1 in.
- Seat Height: 26.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 670 lbs. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)
- Rake: 33° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 118.0mm (4.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gallons
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Candy Dark Red
- Model Id: VT1300CR
|Engine Type||1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin|
|Bore and Stroke||89.5mm x 104.3mm|
|Ignition||Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder|
|Front Suspension||41mm fork; 4.0 in. travel|
|Rear Suspension||Single shock; 3.9 in. travel|
|Front Brakes||Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper|
|Rear Brakes||296mm disc with single-piston caliper|
|Seat Height||26.7 in.|
|Rake||33° (Caster Angle)|
|Trail||118.0mm (4.6 in.)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.4 gal.|
|Colors||Candy Dark Red|