2011 Harley-Davidson® FLHXSE CVO Street Glide
Loaded from the Factory with everything you can think of! Upgraded HD Color Matched Tour Pak!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
The 2011 Harley-Davidson® CVO Street Glide is full of all the premium features you expect from a Harley-Davidson® CVO motorcycle. Take a minute to look at the pictures of the Agitator custom Harley wheels. The CVO Street Glide has some of the largest wheels of any Harley touring motorcycle at 19 inches. These wheels have a seven spoke design with full floating brake rotors. The brakes include a 4 piston front and rear caliper with dual front rotor system. The bike also has custom premium paint unlike no other factory custom motorcycle. A Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam 110 engine powers the Harley CVO Street Glide. Check out the custom Harley wheels and all of the other one of a kind features found on this CVO Harley motorcycle. Learn more about additional CVO Harley bikes including: the CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide with Screamin' Eagle performance, the CVO Softail Convertible custom Harley, and the CVO Road Glide Ultra touring custom motorcycle.
- Exclusive CVO™ Enhancements
- High-Impact Paint and Graphics
- Big Custom Wheels
- Slammed Tank Console
- Custom Rear End
- Color-Matched Components
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- Screamin' Eagle® Twin Cam 110B™ Engine Heritage
- Screamin' Eagle® Twin Cam 110B™ Engine Innovation
- Pure Harley-Davidson® Styling
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Hydraulic Clutch
- Classic Harley-Davidson® Rumble
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Electronic Cruise Control
- Accessory Connector
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Ipod® Port (IPod® Included)
- H-D® Smart Securty System with Siren
- Tuned to be ridden
- Brembo® Brakes
- Legendary Low Speed Maneuverability
- Touring Chassis
- Lowered Hydraulic Rear Suspension
- Custom Slammed Seat
- Full-Length Floorboards
- 2-1-2 Exhaust
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Length: 96.2 in. (2440 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden 26.5 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.4 in. ((695 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in. (130 mm)
- Rake Steering Head: 26°
- Trail: 6.69 in. (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.5 in. (1625 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal (22.7 l)
- Oil Capacity: 4 qt. (3.8 L)
- Dry Weight: 814 lbs. (367 kg)
- Running Order: 852 lbs. (380 kg)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110B™
- Displacement: 1802 cc (110 cu. in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 4 in./4.38 in. (101.6mm/111.1 mm)
- Engine Torque: 115 ft. lbs. @ 4000 rpm
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Fuel Economy City: 32 mpg (7.4 l/100km)
- Fuel Economy Hwy: 47 mpg (5 l/100km)
- Gear Ratio 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratio 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratio 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratio 4th: 4
- Gear Ratio 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratio 6th: 2.875
- Wheels Front: 7-Spoke Contrast Chrome Agitator
- Wheels Rear: 7-Spoke Contrast Chrome Agitator
- Tire Size Front: 130/60B19 61H
- Tire Size Rear: 180/55B18 80H
- Instruments: Diamond cut finish, fairing mounted electronic speedometer with odometer. Odometer included on speedometer with dual resettable trip meter, fuel range countdown, engine diagnostic read-out, 2 in. voltmeter and oil pressure diamond cut finish gauges, diamond cut tachometer
- Indicator Lamps: Low fuel, battery, engine diagnostics, 6-speed, cruise control, ABS, security system, turn signals, neutral, high beam, low oil pressure
- Brakes: 32mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Exhaust System: Chrome dual exhaust with 4 in. touring mufflers and touring muffler shields
- Color: Kryptonite / Black Diamond, Black Diamond / Inferno Orange, Autumn Haze / Antique Gunstock, Black Diamond / Crimson Tag Graphics
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110™
- 1802 cc (110 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4 in./4.38 in. (101.6mm/111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed front
- Rear Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Front Tire
- 130/60B19 61H
- Rear Tire
- 180/55B18 80H
- 63.5in. (1625 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 26.5 in.; Unladen: 27.4 (695 mm)
- 6.69 in. (170 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 l)
- City: 32 mpg (7.4 l/100km), Hwy: 47 mpg (5 l/100km)
- Dry Weight
- 814 lbs. (367 kg)
- 6-speed transmission
- Final Drive
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Kryptonite / Black Diamond, Black Diamond / Inferno Orange, Autumn Haze / Antique Gunstock, Black Diamond / Crimson Tag Graphics