2013 Honda VT1300CRA
Runs and Rides awesome, 2,242 Miles, Upgraded Saddlebags, Honda Windshield, LED Under Lights, Rear LED back off Lights, Passenger Backrest w/ Luggage Rack!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at 520-747-8339
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
We will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Arctic Cat Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades! Thank you for looking
Grabs your attention...and never lets go.
It’s only natural to fixate on things of beauty, so don’t panic if you catch yourself gaping the first time you lay eyes on the Stateline. Maybe it’s the classic lines and progressive retro-styling. Or the blacked-out cylinder fins surrounding that massive 1312cc V-twin. Or perhaps it’s the machine’s long, low-slung profile, perfectly accented with swept-back bars atop raked-out forks and full-size fenders spooning fat front and rear tires.
Or maybe it’s simply the combination of all these things. True beauty can be hard to define. It’s even harder when, like here, it leaves you speechless.
Thoroughly Modern Classic: Fuel-injected and featuring three valves per cylinder, the Stateline’s mighty 1312cc 52º V-twin is the perfect fusion of retro design and current-day engineering.
Eye Candy: The Stateline is brimming with stylish accents, and none more so than its tank-mounted speedometer, nestled inside a gorgeous, specially designed chrome housing.
Brake Time: The Stateline features A 336mm front and a 296mm rear disc brake and the option of Honda’s Anti-lock Brake System. That makes for powerful, sure stops. Because you never know what the open road is going to throw at you.
- 1312cc V-twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Stateline's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean, and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes (Optional ABS): A single 336mm disc/twin-piston caliper unit up front and 296mm disc/single-piston caliper setup in back ensure the Stateline can reel itself in when needed.
- 2-into-2 Exhaust System: The Stateline's 1312cc V-twin engine features a beautiful two-into-two exhaust system. It not only looks great, but it sounds even better.
- Five-Spoke Cast Wheels: Silver-finish five-spoke wheels never go out of style, are easy to keep clean, and just plain look right on a sharp, contemporary cruiser like the Stateline.
- Wide, Low-Profile Tires: Big, fat, and bad to the bone, the Stateline’s wide, low tires do more than just look good—they are the basis for the Stateline’s excellent handling—exactly what you’d expect from a Honda cruiser.
- Retro-Progressive Styling: Like its Sabre and Fury cousins, the Stateline, with its chopped dragster look, beefy V-twin and long, neo-design fenders, is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced.
- Full Valanced Fenders: Those long, full-coverage fenders with their deep side valances are purely modern, but pay tribute to some of the classic cruisers of old. That combination of classic and new is what the Stateline is all about.
- Low-Slung Saddle: Measuring in at an ultralow 26.7 inches, the Stateline's wide, one-piece, deep-dish seat not only beefs up the comfort level, but the classic styling as well.
- Tank-mounted Instruments: Part of the Stateline’s super-clean look comes from mounting the instruments in a streamlined, modern tank nacelle. It completely opens up the handlebar area, yet still gives you all the information you need.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper; Optional ABS and CBS
- Front Tire: 140/80-17
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15
- Rake: 33 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 118mm (4.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 70.1 in.
- Seat Height: 26.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 688 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.4 gal.
- Model Id: VT1300CRA
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black
- Mpg: 46 MPG
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin; SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- 1312 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 41mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 296mm disc with single-piston caliper; Optional ABS and CBS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 70.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.7 in.
- 33 deg.
- 4.6 in. (118.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.4 gal.
- 46 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 688 lb.
- Final Drive
- One Year Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.