2013 Yamaha STRATOLINER S 1900
Don't Just Ride the Road -- Own It.
When you're ready to travel in big-time style and performance, the aluminum-framed 113-cubic-inch, fuel-injected Stratoliner S is ready to roll. Big time.
• The Stratoliner S gets chrome switchgear, front brake and clutch master cylinders and levers, belt guard, fork and fork covers, handlebar clamps, shifter, front pulley cover, various engine covers, rear fender stay and polished wheels.
• A pair of large, leather-covered, locking hard sidebags make the Stratoliner S excellent for long hauls and short trips.
• Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
• Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection provides optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
• Neo-streamline design gives the Stratoliner S a completely distinctive look.
• Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser.
• A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner S an excellent place to sit on long rides.
• The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
New for 2013:
• Clutch has light, easy-pull operation — 20% less effort at the lever than before.
• 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod 48-degree V-twin has massive looks and performance.
• Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provides optimum combustion efficiency.
• Ceramic-composite plated cylinders for superior heat dissipation with forged pistons cooled by oil jets. Provides outstanding reliability and longer engine life.
• 9.5:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
• Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
• Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque.
• Special custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
• Aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds for a smooth, clean look. A light, Controlled-Fill die-cast swingarm complements the bike’s streamline style and reduces unsprung weight for great handling.
• 46mm fork tubes serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
• A tucked-out-of-sight single shock with adjustable spring preload out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
• A thick, richly chromed 1.25-inch handlebar in chrome clamps carries the Stratoliner S’s switchgear wiring on the inside.
• Flangeless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
• Polished 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat, 190/60- 17 rear for excellent grip.
• Chrome front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power, feel, and great style.
• Strong-and-light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
• Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
• A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner S an excellent place to sit on long rides. Improves long range comfort.
• Position beams within the main headlight housing provide great visibility.
• Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
• Classic clock-style instrumentation complements Stratoliner S’s neo-retro look and contains analog speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters and odometer.
• Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
• Leather-covered, locking, hard sidebags, a quick-removable windshield that locks into place and a locking, quick-detachable passenger backrest provide security.
• Sidebags detach easily for cleaning.
- Type: 113-cu.in. (1854cc) air-cooled 48 deg. V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 100mm x 118mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection; throttle position sensor
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Aluminum
- Suspension / Front: 46mm telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 320mm
- Tires / Front: 130/70-18M/C 63H
- Tires / Rear: 190/60-17M/C 78H
- Wheels: 12-spoke cast
- Length: 101.6 in.
- Width: 41.5 in.
- Height: 59.6 in.
- Seat Height: 27.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 67.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 42 mpg
- Wet Weight: 813 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 48 deg. V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- 113-cu.in. (1854 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 100mm x 118mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection; throttle position sensor
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 46mm telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 320mm
- Front Tire
- 130/70-18M/C 63H
- Rear Tire
- 190/60-17M/C 78H
- 67.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- 42 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 813 lb.
- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Deep Blue
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)