2014 Honda CB1100
Runs and rides flawlessly, Low 2,117 Miles
Sound great with it's Yoshimura Exhaust
Only flaw we could find is light scratches to the left side engine cover. (shown in pictures)
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking
Though the CB1100 pays homage to Honda's long line of capable, reliable and fun street bikes, we wouldn't look to the past without looking forward. This is a modern bike for riders that love to ride. Its1140cc, fuel-injected inline four is powerful and smooth, its chassis and suspension are agile and responsive, and it's comfortable around town or on weekend rides. It’s a bike a whole new generation of riders is going to appreciate.
More Choices For 2014: In addition to the new six-speed transmission on all CB1100s, this year, there's a Deluxe model that adds twin exhaust pipes, a slightly larger fuel tank, and a stitched-look seat. The Deluxe model also comes with ABS.
Transverse-Four Engine: Honda’s inline-fours are timeless—some of the best engines in all of motorcycling. The CB1100 carries that tradition and takes it to the next level, displacing 1140cc and featuring air cooling to look the way many think a bike should—why hide under a fairing?
Steel Chassis: Honda’s original inline-fours and their Grand Prix bikes of the Hailwood era featured twin-loop full-cradle steel chassis in basic black. They looked great, but the CB1100 offers plenty of modern chassis geometry, too. You’ll find this machine handles as well as it looks.
Triple Disc Brakes: Honda’s original CB750 introduced disc brakes to motorcycling’s mainstream. The new CB1100 offers triple discs with huge calipers for excellent stopping ability. The CB1100 Deluxe adds ABS for confident stopping in more challenging conditions.
- 1142cc Air-Cooled Engine: With an engine this size, you get power everywhere—enough to go on a spirited street ride, an hour-long cruise or carry a passenger with ease.
- Four-Into-One Exhaust: The CB1100’s four-into-one pipe gives this bike a crisp sound, and the chrome finish is a great highlight, too.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Improved cold-weather startups, no-drama high-altitude riding and no choke are just three benefits of PGM-FI.
- 41mm Front Fork: A traditional design, the 41mm front fork features spring preload adjustability and is plenty strong for sporty rides—along with the wide bar, it gives the CB1100 a light feel around town.
- Twin-Shock Rear Suspension: Easy to adjust and equipped with preload adjustability, the CB1100’s rear suspension proves that the traditional design, done right, can still provide excellent handling characteristics.
- Aluminum Swingarm: Combined with the CB1100’s steel-tube full-cradle twin-loop frame, the stout aluminum swingarm is part of the CB1100’s excellent handling package.
- Cast Wheels: Light and easy to keep clean, the CB1100 wheels contribute to the bike’s performance and handling, while acknowledging the timeless look of Honda’s classic machines.
- Triple Disc Brakes: Nothing retro here: the CB1100’s huge twin front discs and single rear disc are drilled for lighter weight and less heat retention, and offer smooth, predictable, powerful stopping capability.
- Timeless Instrumentation: The chrome-rimmed speedometer and tachometer are both analog and easy to read. What could be better than that? The new CB1100 also offers a digital clock, odometer and an updated trip computer for 2014.
- Polished Aluminum Engine Covers: The polished aluminum accents on the CB1100 are more expensive, but they are an example of the quality, design and detail that make the CB1100 a uniquely premium motorcycle.
- Comfortable Riding Position: Honda’s classic inline-fours were very comfortable, and it’s the same for the new CB1100. Ride it for 10 minutes or two hours and you’ll see that it’s one of the easiest-to-live-with machines in any class.
- Larger Fuel Tank (Deluxe Model): The CB1100 Deluxe has a 0.5-gallon larger fuel tank than the standard model, allowing you to extend the distance (and enjoyment) between fuel stops.
- Combined Anti-Lock Braking System (C-ABS): Honda’s ABS system, available on the Deluxe model, provides additional confidence when stopping in less-than ideal conditions.
- Engine Type: 1140cc air- and oil-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 73.5 mm x 67.2 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, 32 mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork with spring preload adjustability; 4.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with spring preload adjustability; 4.5 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual four-piston calipers with full-floating 296mm discs with ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single-caliper 256mm disc with ABS
- Front Tire: 110/80-18
- Rear Tire: 140/70-18
- Rake: 27.0 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 114 mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 58.7 in.
- Seat Height: 31.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.6 gal.
- Curb Weight: 570.9 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel -- ready to ride.)
- Model Id: CB1100A
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Candy Red
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Inline four-cylinder, DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 1140 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73.5 mm x 67.2 mm
- Air- and oil-cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, 32 mm throttle bodies
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork with spring preload adjustability; 4.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with spring preload adjustability; 4.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual four-piston calipers with full-floating 296 mm discs with ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 256 mm disc with ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 58.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.3 in.
- 27.0 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 114 mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 570.9 lb.
- Final Drive
- #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Candy Red
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.