2014 Suzuki BOULEVARD M109R B.O.S.S
Runs and Rides Awesome! Super low 3,793 miles
Upgraded Clamp on Wind deflector
Super Smooth highway cruiser, fun for around town. Great bike for all around riding!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
Flash through the night with 109 cubic inches of pounding muscle! If you're looking for a muscle cruiser that gets your adrenaline flowing with sleek and sporty styling? Look no further than the Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.!
Without question, the M109R B.O.S.S. delivers unparalleled performance and gorgeous styling to own the night. The M109R B.O.S.S. features an advanced chassis built for effortless cruising across town, or across state lines. Its unrivaled capabilities are born from Suzuki's championship-winning race heritage. The M109R’s engine is tuned to produce massive torque all the way from idle to redline, which translates into acceleration that you have to feel to believe. The big V-twin also produces a throaty, aggressive exhaust that identifies the M109R B.O.S.S. as a power cruiser beyond compare.
- The M109R B.O.S.S. has the following features blacked out: Rearview mirrors, Handlebars, Clutch lever, Brake lever, Handle switches, Front fork outer tubes, Steering stem head, Tank cover, Air cleaner cap, Clutch cover, Magneto cover, Cylinder head covers, Side covers, Final gear case, Mufflers, Front and rear brake calipers, Prop stand
- Distinctive yellow race stripe and pin stripe wheels
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel chromed exhaust system features Suzuki's digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.
- Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Engine bore is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- A dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
- A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
- 5 speed constant mesh
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of wheel travel.
- A cast aluminum alloy swingarm works with a progressive shock linkage and a preload-adjustable single rear shock delivering 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
- The widest 240/40R18M/C 79V tubeless rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
- Engine: 1783 cc (108.8 cu. in.), 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54-deg. V-Twin
- Bore x Stroke: 112.0 mm x 90.5 mm (4.41 in. x 3.56 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, oil damped, coil spring
- Brakes Front: Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.9 US
- Color: Marble Daytona Yellow / Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2450 mm (95.5 in.)
- Overall Width: 875 mm (34.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1710 mm (67.3 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 705 mm (27.8 in.)
- Curb Weight: 347 kg (764 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, 54-deg. V-Twin
- 1783 cc (108.8 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.41 x 3.56 in. (112.0 x 90.5 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, oil damped, coil spring
- Front Brakes
- Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless
- 67.3 in. (1710 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in. (705 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.9 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 764 lb. (347 kg)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Marble Daytona Yellow / Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.