2014 Victory Motorcycles JUDGE
Runs and Rides Great, Very well taken care of.
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking
American muscle never died. It just needed handlebars. This Victory Judge cruiser motorcycle is ready to rule the road and delivers a combination of sporty performance and American muscle that could only come from Victory Motorcycles.
- New 2014 Features: The 2014 Judge features revised ergonomics that put a rider in a more relaxed, traditional cruiser riding position while retaining its muscle car-inspired attitude. The handlebars pull back 3.75”, giving the rider an easy, relaxed reach to the upper controls. The lower controls have been repositioned 4” forward, allowing a rider to stretch out more for greater comfort. The Victory Judge also features newly restyled side covers and a versatile two-piece seat with removable passenger seat to give the Judge a more sporty solo style.
- A Sporty Cruiser Ride: The Victory Judge delivers an inimitable riding experience. It features easy, intuitive handling. It rolls on cast 5-spoke, 16” wheels and premium Dunlop Elite II tires with raised white lettering. Wherever you ride, the Judge is ready. Use the responsive handling and quick acceleration to carve up city traffic. Or add Lock & Ride® accessories and hit the open road.
- 106 Cubic-Inch Freedom® V-Twin: The Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin is smooth, efficient – and extremely powerful. It’s fuel-injected, counter-balanced and it delivers 110 ft-lb of torque you can use for great cruising or negotiating city traffic. It provides instant throttle response and outstanding power you can unleash on demand.
- 110 ft-lbs of Torque: With the outstanding power of the Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin, you’ll ride a Victory Judge with confidence – and with 110 ft-lb of torque on tap. Use the power to enjoy the best cruising, to head out onto the open road, and to manage traffic with passing power to spare.
- 6-Speed Overdrive Transmission: Every gear shift is smooth and defined with the Victory 6-speed transmission with true overdrive. It syncs up with the outstanding power of the Victory Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin and its helical-cut gears ensure that each shift is smooth and sure. Head out onto the interstate and the 6th gear overdrive drops the RPMs so you cruise in style on your Judge.
- A Convertible Cruiser: Lock & Ride® Accessories: The Judge is versatile. Remove the passenger seat and it’s a sporty solo rider. Or add Lock & Ride® accessories – in minutes, without tools – and the Judge is ready for a day trip or overnight for one or two riders. It’s a convertible cruiser. Go solo or share the Judge experience.
- Add Victory Accessories To Make It All Yours: Add Victory Accessories and customize your Judge to make it all yours. All Victory accessories undergo the same rigorous testing as our motorcycles, so they install easily, fit properly, and deliver outstanding performance.
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Bore x Stroke: 101 x 108 mm
- Charging System: 38 amps max output
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Cooling System: Air / oil
- Displacement: 106 ci / 1731 cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Fuel Capacity: 4.7 gal. / 17.8 Ls
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Oil Capacity: 5.0 qt. / 4.73 L
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Front Suspension: Conventional telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with rising rate linkage, 3.0 in / 75 mm travel, preload adjustable spring
- Dry Weight: 660 lb./ 300 kg
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in. / 120 mm
- GVWR: 1151 lb./ 523 kg
- Length: 92.1 in. / 2339 mm
- Rake/trail: 32 deg. / 6.7 in. / 170 mm
- Seat Height: 25.9 in. / 658 mm
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in. / 1647 mm
- Brake System Type: Conventional
- Front braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 130/90 B16 67H Dunlop 491 E2-RWL
- Front Wheel: 16 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Tire: 140/90 B16 77H Dunlop 491 E2-RWL
- Rear Wheel: 16 x 3.5 in.
- Gloss Black
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke 50 deg. V-Twin
- 106 cu.in. (1731 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 x 108 mm
- Air / oil
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Front Suspension
- Conventional telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in (130 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with rising rate linkage, 3.0 in (75 mm) travel, preload adjustable spring
- Front Brakes
- 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 130/90 B16 67H Dunlop 491 E2-RWL
- Rear Tire
- 140/90 B16 77H Dunlop 491 E2-RWL
- 64.8 in. (1647 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.9 in. (658 mm)
- 32 deg.
- 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.7 gal. (17.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 660 lb. (300 kg)
- 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Gloss Black