2015 Honda CBR300R
Runs and rides awesome, very well taken care of!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
Honda’s New CBR300R: Light, Nimble, Affordable.
Check out the new CBR300R—it’s got a wide powerband for plenty of power around town or on the freeway. The CBR300R is narrow, light and flickable, offering excellent fuel economy, a ton of fun and about as user-friendly as a bike can be.
And here’s one of the best parts: the new 2015 CBR300R is a huge bargain. Whether you’re after dependable weekday transportation or a weekend sport machine that’s fun to ride, the new 2015 CBR300R delivers—and then some!
Light. Narrow. Low: Because it’s a single-cylinder machine, the CBR300R is narrow, with a low 30.7-inch seat height and light 357-pound curb weight. Plus, we’ll be offering a Honda Genuine Accessory seat that lowers the seat height even further!
The Power of One: The CBR300R uses a single-cylinder engine with fuel injection, double-overhead cams and a counterbalancer. Sure that’s tech talk, but the architecture offers some very real advantages, perhaps the most important of which is power delivery: a single offers the kind of torque and midrange power that’s well suited for all levels of riders.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CBR300R. It's light, simple, returns excellent fuel economy and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in your first motorcycle, but geared for comfortable cruising at highway speeds.
- Counterbalance Shaft: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CBR300R engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CBR300R starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel economy.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CBR300R uses a single-shock preload-adjustable rear suspension that not only gives you a smooth ride but helps enhance handling as well, like some of our larger sport models.
- Disc Brakes: The CBR300R features a 296mm front and 220mm rear hydraulic disc for excellent stopping power and brake feel.
- Supersport Styling: The CBR300R features full-cowl Supersport styling and dual headlights, increasing aero efficiency and carrying the styling cues from our CBR-RR series.
- Analog/Digital Instrumentation: The CBR300R’s digital gauges with analog tachometer provide vital riding information in a styled, hi-tech instrumentation package featuring digital speedometer, fuel gauge, coolant temp, tripmeter/odometer and clock.
- Narrow Seat & Low Seat Height: A low 30.7-inch seat height does more than help make sure the CBR300R fits a wide range of riders. It makes it easier to put your feet down at stoplights and in parking lots—a big confidence builder. Plus, we’ll offer a Honda Genuine Accessory seat that’ll lower seat height even further!
- Under-Seat Storage: Removing the rear passenger seat provides a lockable area to throw a map, gloves or a spare set of sunglasses.
- Passenger Ready: A separate passenger seat, integrated grab rail and standard passenger footpegs mean you can take a friend along when you go riding—another example of the CBR300R's versatility.
- Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76 mm x 63 mm
- Induction: PGM-Fi, 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 37 mm fork; 4.65 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 296 mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire: 110/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 140/70-17 radial
- Rake: 25.30 deg.
- Trail: 98 mm (3.9 in.)
- Wheelbase: 54.3 in.
- Seat Height: 30.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 357 lb. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 71 MPG
- Model Id: CBR300R
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic/Yellow
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke; DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 286 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-Fi, 38 mm throttle body
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37 mm fork; 4.65 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 110/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 140/70-17 radial
- 54.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in.
- 25.30 deg.
- 3.9 in. (98 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- 71 MPG
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 357 lb.
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Matte Black Metallic/Yellow