2015 Suzuki V-STROM 1000 ADVENTURE
20,948 Miles, Upgraded Engine Guards, Skid Plate, Headlight Guard, ProTaper Handlebars, Givi Tank and Trunk,
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking
Specs Below are for Reference Only,
When size, weight, power, and maneuverability come into balance, you find yourself in a zone where time just disappears. Stay the course because there is no road the all-new V-Strom 1000 ABS was not made to conquer. This motorcycle makes the journey of life seamless. Conquer city traffic as easy as you scale mountains. Roar down new highways. Explore your taste for discovery on roads long untraveled. Starting now, the planet is your neighborhood.
The 2015 V-Strom 1000 ABS was redesigned from the ground up last year and features an enormous amount of improvements from the previous generation. One of several leading features on the new V-Strom is its Traction Control System – the first on a Suzuki motorcycle. Other features that were improved or redesigned are the engine, fuel injectors, magneto, idle speed control, radiator, clutch, transmission, exhaust, suspension, and much more! See the features list for more details on this one of a kind adventure bike!
*The ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves.
- Suzuki’s traction control system continuously monitors the front and rear wheel speeds, the throttle position sensor, the crank position sensor, and the gear position sensor. It quickly reduces engine output when it detects wheel spin. It controls the engine output by managing the ignition timing and air delivery every 4 milliseconds.
- The rider can select three modes (1, 2, and off). Modes 1 and 2 differ in terms of sensitivity. Mode 1 has lower sensitivity; it allows a certain degree of rear wheel spin. Mode 2 has higher sensitivity; the system effects traction control sooner.
- The light and compact Anti-Lock brake system (ABS) system monitors the wheel speed as much as 50 times per wheel rotation and matches the stopping power to the available traction.
- A 1037cc, 90-degree V-twin engine is designed to get you where you want to go. Whether it is around town, on the open highway, or down the road less traveled.
- Increased cooling capacity has eliminated the oil cooler and as a net result, weight saving
- New, 10-hole fuel injectors (replacing four-hole injectors) on each throttle body improve fuel atomization for better combustion efficiency and lower fuel consumption.
- Redesigned main frame and subframe increases rigidity balance for greater stability and handling. It’s also 13% lighter than the previous model.
- Dial adjustable rear shock helps ensure a smooth and comfortable ride even with a passenger and a full compartment of luggage.
- Tokico 4-piston monoblock front brake calipers with 310mm floating-mount dual discs are now equipped with the new V-Strom for a stronger braking performance.
- Newly designed Enkei wheels are a lightweight 10-spoke cast aluminum.
- The 9-way adjustable windscreen has been designed through extensive wind-tunnel testing.
- A 12V DC outlet is located below the instrument panel is for ease of use and is ideal for powering a navigation unit or charging your mobile device.
- The seat is shaped for comfort and the sidewalls have a high-grip texture.
- Engine: 1037cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90-degree V-Twin
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0 mm x 66.0 mm (3.937 in x 2.598 in)
- Compression Ratio: 11.3 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension Front: Invetered telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 110/80R19M/C 59V, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 150/70R17M/C 69V, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 US
- Color: Pearl Glacier White
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2285 mm (89.96 in)
- Overall Width: 865 mm (34.05 in)
- Wheelbase: 1555 mm (61.22 in)
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Seat Height: 850mm (33.4in)
- Curb Weight: N/A
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, 90-deg. V-Twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 100.0 mm x 66.0 mm (3.937 in. x 2.598 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 11.3 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Invetered telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 110/80R19M/C 59V, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 150/70R17M/C 69V, tubeless
- 1555 mm (61.22 in.)
- Seat Height
- 850mm (33.4in)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 US
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Pearl Glacier White