2016 Honda FURY
Call for Price
Runs and rides great! Very well taken care of, Super Low 9,218 Miles
Windvest windshield, Passenger Backrest with mini luggage rack
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
When was the last time you saw a beige motorcycle? Motorcycling has never been about blending in or being one of the herd, and that’s especially true in the world of cruisers and customs. But we think a bike has to work as good as it looks, and that’s what really sets the Honda Fury apart. Wanna turn some heads? The Fury is guaranteed to do that. But it’s also for riders who want a machine that they can cruise on all day long, that doesn’t spend its life in the service bay. Long, lean and mean, stretching nearly six feet from axle to axle, this is an outrageous testimony to the builder’s art. And the power and sound coming from its big 1312cc V-twin? Pure music. With clean, crisp lines few customs ever achieve, the Fury is as eye-catching when it’s stopped as when it’s rolling down the highway. One ride, and you’ll be hooked.
V-Twin Power and Torque: You won’t find a V-twin more righteous than the Fury’s, a 52º, 1312cc brute, putting out heaps of power and torque—and a sound that is pure V-twin soul.
Custom Touches Abound: Want to give your personal Fury some personal finishing touches? We hear ya—check out our line of Honda Accessories, designed to make this unique machine shine a little brighter.
- 1300cc V-Twin Engine: A powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Fuel Injection: Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Fury's fuel-injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes.
- Exhaust: The Fury’s engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- High-Tensile Steel Frame: The Fury’s high-tensile steel frame is the centerpiece to this machine’s open, minimalist chopper styling. It’s functional, too, delivering smooth ride quality and responsive handling.
- Brakes: A single, powerful 336mm-diameter front-disc brake is complemented by a 296mm brake disc in back. An ABS version is also available.
- Chopper Styling: The Fury is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced. It features a teardrop seamless fuel tank, an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system and an aluminum swingarm.
- Long Rake: A raked-out front end and condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71.2 inches between axles.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
- Low Seat: The Fury's super-low 26.7-inch seat height is an integral design element that fits in behind the slim and long fuel tank.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 200/50-18
- Rake: 32 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 92 mm (3.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 71.2 in.
- Seat Height: 26.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 663 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 45 MPG
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Ultra Blue Metallic, Matte Silver
- Model Id: VT1300CX
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Front Suspension
- 45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 71.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.9 in.
- 32 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 92 mm (3.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- 45 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 663 lb.
- Final Drive
- Ultra Blue Metallic, Matte Silver
- One Year unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.