2016 Indian Motorcycle SCOUT ABS
Runs and Rides Great, Sounds awesome with it's Crusher Exhaust!
Perfect bike for all around riding!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at 520-747-8339
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom and Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking
One look at that leaned-forward tank, and you know this is a bike that got all of the details right. The same masterful balance that conquered the Wall of Death, carried the Wrecking Crew to victory and made the world's fastest Indian. It's been years in the making, but the Indian Scout is here.
- Horsepower (HP): 100 (74.7 kW)
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin
- Displacement: 69 cu in
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Peak Torque: 72.2 ft-lbs. (97.7 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 5900 rpm
- 1st: 10.782 : 1
- 2nd: 7.328 : 1
- 3rd: 5.841 : 1
- 4th: 4.957 : 1
- 5th: 4.380 : 1
- 6th: 4.034 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork/4.7" (120 mm)
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Dual Shocks/3.0" (76 mm)
- Brakes/Front: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Tires/Front: 130/90-16 72H
- Tires/Rear: 150/80-16 71H
- Wheels: Cast 16" x 3.5" Front and 16" x 5" Rear
- Exhaust System: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in / 1562 mm
- Seat Height: 25.3 in / 635 mm
- Rake/Trail: 29°
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 34.6 in / 880 mm
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 47.5 in / 1207 mm
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in / 135 mm
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 3.3 gallons
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 91 in / 2311 mm
- Lean Angle: 31 degrees
- Trail: 4.7 in / 119.9 mm
- GVWR: 988 lbs / 449 kg
- Weight (Empty tank / full of fuel): 538 lbs / 558 lbs (244 kg / 253 kg)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black
- Lights: Headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, license plate light, and speedometer and indicator lights
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp, and low fuel lamp
- Engine Type
- 69 cu in.
- Fuel System
- Closed loop fuel injection / 60 mm bore
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork/4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual Shocks/3.0 in. (76 mm)
- Front Brakes
- Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single /298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16 72H
- Rear Tire
- 150/80-16 71H
- 61.5 in. (1562 mm)
- Seat Height
- 25.3 in. (635 mm)
- 29 deg.
- 4.7 in. (119.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 538 lb. (244 kg)
- Thunder Black