2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000 ABS
Runs and Rides Great, Very well taken care of!
Bones Stock and ready for a new home! 12,896 Miles
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
Born on the racetrack and raised on the street, the 2016 GSX-S1000 is derived from the legendary, championship-winning 2005-2008 gen GSX-R1000. The new GSX-S lineup carries the spirit of the Suzuki GSX-R to the street, with shared technology and components packaged into a chassis designed specifically for street riding comfort.
It’s more than just an attitude, a spirit, or a lineage though; it’s about performance-packed hard parts evolving from one generation to the next. The GSX-S1000 is powered by a 999cc inline four-cylinder powerplant that’s based on the long-stroke GSX-R1000 engine, which makes for ideal street-riding power and torque curve. Focused on making big power through the low and mid-range, this engine also uses cams optimized to deliver street-dominating power.
Equipped with a powerful engine, Suzuki’s Advanced Traction Control System*, and Brembo brakes, the 2016 GSX-S1000 is a street bike packed with some serious performance. Top that performance off with wild, rugged, and aggressive styling, and you have a naked roadster ready to attack and turn heads on the street.
With the GSX-S1000, Suzuki changes motorcycling for the better, again.
- 999cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline-four engine based on the legendary GSX-R1000 (K7) with a finely tuned fuel injection system that employs Suzuki’s original SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) 44mm throttle body.
- Iridium spark plugs heighten the spark strength and combustion efficiency, contributing to higher power, more linear throttle response, easier engine start-up, and a more stable idle compared to conventional type.
- New cam profiles designed to optimize the valve timing suitable for the streets, but with the racetrack in mind.
- Radiator shrouds efficiently guide air to the newly designed and highly efficient round shaped radiator. Lightweight and compact liquid-cooled oil cooler.
- New pistons were engineered with use of FEM (Finite Element Method) analysis to achieve optimal rigidity and weight.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system contributes to stronger low-to-mid range output with exciting exhaust notes and adrenaline-rushing performance.
- The GSX-S1000 features Suzuki’s advanced Traction Control System to let the rider control the throttle with more confidence in various riding conditions. It continuously monitors front and rear wheel speeds, throttle position sensor, crank position sensor and gear position sensor that quickly reduces engine output when wheel spin is detected.
- There are 3 modes (1, 2, 3, Off) and the difference between the modes are sensitivity levels. Mode 1 is lowest sensitivity level most suitable for skilled riders or in good grip road conditions. Mode 2 is next sensitivity level suitable for most riders and road conditions. Mode 3 is highest sensitivity level suitable for not so great road conditions.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase reduce friction and improve heat transfer and durability.
- Fuel injectors are 10-hole, long-nosed injectors on each throttle body for better combustion and reducing fuel consumption.
- 73.4mm x 59.0mm long-stroke design makes it possible for a broad spread of power throughout the rev range.
- Suzuki presents its newest line of motorcycle with roots from the GSX series and taking it in an aggressive new direction with the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- New one-push, push-start system where the clutch does not need to be engaged when gear is in neutral.
- Fully adjustable damping, rebound and spring pre-load 43mm KYB Inverted front fork with 120mm stroke and link-type rear shock unit with 63mm stroke.
- Lightweight and compact chassis engineered to be agile and fun-to-ride for a wide range of riders.
- Lightweight and rigid main frame and aluminum-alloy swingarm.
- 310mm floating-mount dual discs mated to Brembo mono-block front brake calipers with 4 opposite 32mm pistons.
- ENKEI 6-spoke lightweight cast aluminum wheels mounted to Dunlop radial tires.
- Matte black aluminum Rental Fatbar handlebar is standard equipment.
- Low seat height of 815mm (32in) with a sporty, yet upright riding position.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Lightweight and compact full LCD instrument cluster with LED indicators.
- 12 month limited warranty
- Engine: 999cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, inline-four
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W) tubeless
- Tires Rear: 190/50ZR17M/C (73W) tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.0 L (4.4 US gallons)
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2115 mm (83. 2 in)
- Overall Width: 795 mm (31.2 in)
- Wheelbase: 1450 mm (57.0 in)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Seat Height: 815 mm (32.0 in)
- Curb Weight: TBA
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, DOHC, Inline-Four
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W) tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 190/50ZR17M/C (73W) tubeless
- 1450 mm (57.0 in.)
- Seat Height
- 815 mm (32.0 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.0 L (4.4 US gal.)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Metallic Triton Blue
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.