2017 Harley-Davidson® FLHTCUTG - TRI GLIDE
Runs and Rides Flawlessly, Super Low 788 Miles!
Gorgeous HD Silver and Black Two Tone
Upgraded Mustang Seat with Rider Backrest, Great sounding Cobra Slip on exhaust
Hit the Open road is Style with this Tri Glide! Has everything you need to cruise in luxury!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
There’s more than an added wheel at work here.
The Tri Glide® Ultra model is everything you love about the Harley-Davidson® touring tradition, only more. You get every feature and improvement applied to our three-wheel frame design. You also get the confidence of front to rear linked brakes. It all adds up to better miles and more comfort than a vibrating motel room mattress. Get into the middle of nowhere on this one and you won’t be coming back anytime soon.
- Control: There’s no bigger factor in the quality of your ride than the confidence you have in your machine. Giving you more of it is our never-ending quest. For proof just look at the improvements made over the past few years. The quick throttle response and passing power of the all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ engine, the responsive handling of the all-new double bending valve front suspension and easily-adjustable emulsion rear shocks, the massive stopping power of Reflex® dual disc linked Brembo® brakes with ABS, Daymaker™ LED headlamps and fog lamps, brighter Tour-Pak® luggage carrier lighting, brighter turn signals and brake lights, the beefy steering head and front forks. It all makes for a machine that lets you pass faster, stop quicker, take curves tighter, and see and be seen better. Long story short, it all adds up to make you a better rider.
- Infotainment: When we go to work on the infotainment system for a Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle we follow one simple principle. If you’re going to live in the saddle of a top-end touring bike, you deserve better sound than most people have in their living rooms. More sound. Purer sound. Big, full-color touch screens. Switches that are located where you intuitively want them to be and can reach without removing your hands from the grips. Voice activation for your music, phone and GPS. Think of it this way. Back in the day there was nothing wrong with the sound of Johnny crackling out of a dashboard Philco. But what the latest infotainment systems do for your ears, and eyes, is infinitely better.
- Feel: Starting decades ago, when early riders bolted plastic windshields to their machines and began crisscrossing the country, the Harley-Davidson® touring motorcycle has already gone places no one could have imagined at the beginning. But we never stop working, or riding, to discover what comes next. We get in the saddle for countless miles, experiencing every condition Mother Nature can throw at us. We talk to riders all over the world. Then we put all the learnings to use. When you feel the ride on a new Harley® touring motorcycle, you’ll understand why there is no substitute for the way we design and build motorcycles. From the response of the Milwaukee- Eight™ engine to the smooth airflow, passenger space, back rests, seat textures, ergonomic hand controls, heat management and everything else a rider or passenger can feel out there, it’s all dialed in. Hit the road and do a little country crisscrossing of your own. You’ll come back with a smile.
- Style: When we set out to design a Harley-Davidson® touring machine, you know we’re aiming high. These are not just motorcycles, they’re part of the American landscape. There’s a standard to uphold. Through all the miles of testing, and the countless hours we endure to improve the way a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle works and feels, we never take our eyes off the other thing that separates a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle from any other motorcycle on the road: The Look. For example, check out the new Milwaukee-Eight™ engine mounted in the touring frame. We put as much work into making it look like a piece of mechanical art as we put into making it deliver more power, sound better and run cooler. Let your eyes take a slow ride over the rest of the machine. You see classic Harley-Davidson style and a sleek modern look come through at the same time. As up-to-date as the weather report. As timeless as the road is endless.
- All-New Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 Engine If you started in 1909 with the very first Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine and worked your way up through every engine, every innovation, every improvement, every ride, every durability test in all those years and countless miles since, you arrive at the Twin Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine. This is the top of the line. 107 cubic inches of air and precision cooled Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine power. Twin cooling cools the heads around the exhaust ports to deliver at or near peak performance under all operating conditions and temperatures. Today, it’s a whole new ride.
- Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 Engine Overview Here are eight ways the Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine gives you a better ride: More Power- Bigger cylinders, four-valve cylinder heads and dual spark plugs deliver 10% more torque and more power throughout the rev range with no net weight gain.; Better Fuel Economy- The power comes with improved fuel economy to give you more out of every tank of gas.; Heat Management- Precision oil or water cooling for cooler running and consistent performance, from stop-and-go traffic to highway speeds.; More Passenger Comfort- Positions for the rear exhaust pipe and catalytic converters provide a more comfortable ride.; More Charging Power- A charging system with 50% more power at idle to make easy work of the demands modern touring features put on an electrical system.; Smoother Running- The counter-balancing system, rubber mounts, lower idle speed and dual knock sensors for more precise timing control and smoother running from idle to top gear.; Less Maintenance-The valve train requires no adjustment no matter how many years or miles you ride.; Narrow Primary- The narrower primary drive gives your left foot a straighter, easier reach to the ground, for an easier lift off and more control at stoplights.
- 6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles-not begs for mercy-when you lean on it a little. The 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine turnover and road speed. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Daymaker™ LED Headlamp and LED Fog Lamps: For those who regard darkness as an invitation to go farther, the Daymaker™ LED headlight with LED fog lamps will light the way. With 2,136 powerful, daylight-simulating lumens that bathe the dark road in natural light, a shoulder-to-shoulder spread of 160 feet and a 450-foot punch, the night is yours to take with full confidence. Because not all of us look for an exit when day turns to night.
- Dual Disc Front and Rear Brakes: We've installed the ultimate complement to the reliable dual-disc front brakes. The top-of-the-line dual-disc assembly in back comes complete with foot-actuated parking brake. So whether you're descending a mountain of switchbacks or just trying to park in San Francisco, you can ease your mind.
- Rear to Front Linked Brakes: No doubt about it, there are times riding when you need to haul things down in a hurry. That’s why the Tri Glide® Ultra model comes standard with rear to front linked brakes. When the rear brake is applied the system also applies the front brake for maximum stopping power. However, the front brake is independent so you can use it without applying and brake to the rear. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Steering Head and Front Forks: Whether it’s a big sweeping curve or a set of tight turns, getting through the corners just got better. We stiffened up the front end and increased the fork diameter to 49mm, an increase of 18 percent. The responsiveness is dialed in. Plus a steering damper controls feedback from the road. So when you're out with your bagger buddies, you'll stay right at the front of the pack.
- Three-Wheel Frame Design: Trikes are bound to ride a little differently than two-wheeled machines. But when they're done right, they have a joy of their own. Harley-Davidson uses legendary engineering and ride dynamics to keep you comfortable and connected to the road. This three-wheeled pioneer is built from the ground up for maximum handling. The frame and chassis structure is engineered to specifically handle the steering forces and weight of a three-wheel vehicle. And we defy you find a more comfortable ride on the touring circuit-from two to four to eighteen wheels.
- Ready For Your Upgrades: The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT was built with your personal touches in mind. You can integrate P & A satellite radio right into the vehicle radio with no external mounting and control it through the hand controls. Additional satellite services such as weather and traffic can be added and overplayed on the GPS maps. You can even download map upgrades and additional functions. The only question is, how far do you want to go?
- 5.25-inch Front and Rear Speakers: The sound delivered front and rear comes from 5.25-inch speakers mounted securely in sealed and tuned enclosed speaker housings.
- 6.5-inch Full Color Touch Screen Display: This 6.5-inch full-color touch screen puts all your information in front of you bigger than ever. Modern graphics, colors you can dial in, and auto and manual dim. Designed to sit stylishly inside your fairing, it takes screen technology to an eye-popping level of Harley-Davidson functionality. This is more than you expect, but when you’re going all the way, it’s everything you deserve.
- Boom!™ Box 6.5GT Radio: Let’s start with this: 25% more volume for your tunes. The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT Radio puts out 25 watts per channel at 1% distortion and features a factory-tuned, optimized equalizer that pumps out more power and can be played louder while maintaining the clarity of your sound. And the speed tuning system delivers more than just volume changes at different speeds. It changes the level of bass and treble to dial in the best sound, whether you’re running at a stately pace down the strip or going hell for leather down an open stretch of road. How do you like the sound of a Harley® motorcycle now?
- Voice Recognition, Bluetooth: The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT gives you voice recognition for hands-free operation of your mobile phone, navigation system and music. It’s also Bluetooth capable. Whatever you want, just say the word. Whether it’s directions to the next gas station, a call back to the office you’re not at today or a song that fits the stretch of road you’re on, it’ll be served up without missing a beat.
- Jukebox with USB Port for iPod/iPhone: The Jukebox opens with one touch of a button and includes a USB connection which accepts your iPhone, iTouch, non-iPod imitators, and SD card and other USB compatible devices. Pop it open, plug in and your device becomes a part of your motorcycle. Ready to be operated by voice command or hand controls.
- Wide Set Handlebar: Classic style and maximum comfort. That's the perfect balance of the wide set handlebars that come standard on the Tri Glide® Ultra model. They're designed to keep you comfortably propped in a commanding position while making sure your neck muscles stay calm and relaxed mile after mile, state after state. Durable stainless steel ensures the structural rigidity you expect from a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle with the deep, lustrous finish you desire.
- Foot-Operated Parking Brake: The parking brake on the Tri Glide® Ultra model couldn’t be any simpler to find or operate. It’s right there by your left foot. When you want to lock in, you push it down. When it’s time to take off again, you give it another push. And a light has been added to the gauges to alert you when your parking brake is engaged.
- Full-Length Footboards & Toe/Heel Gear Shifts: Your boots were made for riding-any way you see fit. Our full-length footboards boast a time-tested, tried-and-true design and rubber isolation for a comfortable ride, while the height-adjustable passenger boards add another level of customizable comfort for your riding partner. And for shifting gears, you can use either the traditional toe-shift or the even easier, more convenient heel-shift. It might take a few rides, but once you've gotten used to the smooth shifting rhythm, you'll never give it up.
- Electric Reverse with Handlebar-Mounted Control: We know you expect the ultimate performance from the ultimate Harley-Davidson® touring machine, so we make sure to deliver. Case in point: this electric reverse puts convenient control at your fingertips, for confident, easy movement for parking, loading, close-quarters maneuvering, or any situation where only going one way is not an option.
- Tour-Pak® Design: The Tour-Pak® luggage carrier sports a sleek look, but it didn’t come at the expense of storage space. They’re bigger inside than ever and can easily accommodate two full face helmets. There’s a document and toolkit pouch. The lock is integrated into the latch to keep your key away from your premium paint. And the premium hinges work better and look sharper. You can operate the single latch with one hand. Storage. Check. We have it covered.
- Trunk and King Tour-Pak® Storage: With a total cargo capacity of 6.7 cubic feet and up to 80 pounds, the Tri Glide® Ultra model puts the "haul" in long haul. The integrated trunk offers 4.4 cubic feet and 50 pounds of storage capacity, while the waterproof, injection-molded Tour-Pak® luggage carrier keeps things classy and neat with soft woven-nylon luggage liner and plenty of storage pockets. So head out cross country or to Biketoberfest knowing you've got the capacity to turn luxury touring into luxury living on the road.
- Mid-Frame Air Deflectors: Designed and tested to deflect heat generated from the V-Twin, the mid-frame air deflectors are enlisted for duty on every ride, especially the hotter days. These low-profile black deflectors are mounted to the frame of the Tri Glide® Ultra model just below the seat and move the heat away from your legs and body. Summer rides just got more comfortable.
- Back and Arm Rests: If you really want to know what makes a passenger comfortable, you start by asking people who’ve seen a good part of the world from the back of a bike. You run thousands of miles of road tests in heat, cold, sun, and rain. You use their input to perfect the height, the width, the shape, the contour, the texture of the leather, the lumbar support. You install controls that can be easily reached and operated with one hand. What you end up with is the back and arm rests you’re looking at right here. Passengers love them like they’re their own babies, because in a manner of speaking, they are.
- Fairing Design Reduces Head Buffeting: This is what the science of cheating the wind involves at Harley-Davidson now: fluid mechanics, algorithms, high-speed super computers and thousands upon thousands of wind-tunnel tests with riders in the saddle telling us how it feels. And that’s before we take it out on the road for thousands of miles of real world wind gusts and every form of rain a cloud can spit out. The result: a Batwing fairing that delivers smoother air flow and reduced head buffeting. Most of it thanks to the pressure-equalizing duct on the front. It opens and closes with one touch of a button. The feeling of being in the wind just got even better.
- One-Touch Design Philosophy: Here’s the rule we laid down for every compartment cover and saddlebag lid on our touring line: if it doesn’t open with the single touch of a button or one hand, while wearing gloves, it doesn’t go on the motorcycle. Because in all our conversations with all the riders we talked to over the eight years we were rebuilding these motorcycles from the ground up, we didn’t encounter a single individual who wanted to have to put something on the ground before he could store it in a saddlebag.
- Standard Battery Charging Harness: No question a battery charging harness is a must-have on a motorcycle. Now it’s standard. So you don’t have to waste even the ten minutes it takes to install one on some sunny Saturday when you could be riding.
- Accessory Connector: Beyond its capacity, comfort, head-turning looks and that broad band of power, you can enhance your Tri Glide® Ultra model even more by taking advantage of the exhaustive catalogue of Harley-Davidson add-ons and accessories. The accessory connector sits discreetly under the rider seat, making it easy to plug in and reach whatever you envision adding to your Trike.
- Inner Fairing Design: Put your eye to the inner fairing of the Tri Glide® Ultra model. There’s a bigger display screen (see the whole story in the infotainment section). Check out the gauges. You’ll notice a 10 percent larger viewing area, with wider, taller numbers sitting on top of that classic black background. The information gets bigger and better too. There’s a gear indicator for all six gears and the display area, which can now be operated by an extremely convenient trigger switch, puts more information at your fingertips. The temperature and fuel gauge are larger too. When you’re on the road, one quick glance tells you everything you need to know.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: You can identify the all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine from 25 feet away. The racing scoop style of the air cleaner is all it takes to see that this is the new Harley-Davidson power plant. But when you look a little closer, you’ll notice that the things that are good about the authentic, air-cooled look of the Harley-Davidson® V-Twin are alive and well. It’s a jewel machined out of metal, head-heavy and narrow at the waist. Finned cylinders, of course. Pure. Dripping with power. The engine is the visual center piece of the bike. This one makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what’s right and staying true to what satisfies.
- Seamless Styling and Matching Paint: This three-wheeled pioneer is designed, developed and tested to the highest standards of the Motor Company and backed by over a hundred years of touring mastery. This is not a bolt-on, aftermarket Trike kit. It's engineered and road-tested as a whole. Every inch is integrated for comfort, cargo and confidence. From the smooth, classically designed lines to the front-to-rear matching paint, the Tri Glide® Ultra model has the bloodlines of a true Harley-Davidson® motorcycle through and through.
- Tank and Fender Badges: This isn’t just a motorcycle. It’s a work of art, born out of passion, creativity and long days, late nights and refusing to be satisfied until every detail was perfect. When we added the signature badges, we did it with metal. Nothing else would be right on this masterpiece.
- Black 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels: The Tri Glide® Ultra model rolls on Black 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels front and rear. Out front, you'll notice how the sleek, cut-back fender exposes more of the wheel and brake rotors. In back, nothing gets in between the world and premium custom look of these wheels. Roll big or stay home.
- High Flow Airbox: Our design philosophy can be summed up pretty simply: form follows function, but both report to emotion. This airbox is a prime example of that. It’s the most functional airbox we’ve ever put on a Harley-Davidson® touring bike. It lets the engine breathe better for more power, but it’s also designed to provide better airflow around the rider. Emotion? That’s the part you feel when you look at it sitting right at the center of your V-Twin engine.
- Bullet Turn Signals: We went end to end and top to bottom to give the Harley-Davidson® touring lineup the clean, tight, sharp, iconic look and feel that only benefits the next generation of our motorcycles. The finishing touch - bullet turn signals. Sleek and modern, yet a timeless classic.
- Length: 105.1 in. (2,670 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 27.1 in. (688 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 3.94 in. (100 mm)
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in. (1,670 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: MT90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification: P205/65R15
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt. (4.7 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 1,195 lb. (542 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 1,230 lb. (558 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 6.8 cu ft. (0.19 m3)
- Screen Size: 6.5 in. (165.1 mm)
- Screen Type: Color
- Audio Output - Watts Per Channel: 25
- Audio Output - Speakers: 4
- Audio Output - Speaker Size: 5.25 in./6.5 in. - P&A Upgrade (133.35 mm/165.1 mm)
- Audio Output - Headset Specifications (if equipped): 16-64 ohms
- Audio Sources - AM: Standard
- Audio Sources - FM: Standard
- Audio Sources - Weather Band (WB): Standard
- Audio Sources - SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 - via USB Connection: Supported
- Interface Languages: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- Voice Recognition - Hands-free Mobile Phone - via Bluetooth: Standard
- Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- Rider/Passenger Intercom: Standard
- Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature): Standard
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- USB: USB/MTP/iPod/iPhone
- Bluetooth: Phone/Media Supported
- SiriusXM Presets: 20
- Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- Engine: Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107
- Bore: 3.937 in. (100 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 107 cu in (1,746 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 10.534
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 7.302
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 5.423
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4.392
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.741
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 3.157
- Exhaust: Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 6 piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm front pistons and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
- Parking Brake: Foot actuated dual parking brake
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 113.6 ft-lb (154 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,500
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 42 mpg (5.6 l/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High Beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, speakers, accessory, security system (optional), gear indication, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
- Gauges: Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light
- Engine Type
- Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107
- 107 cu in (1,746 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.937 in. (100 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 6 Piston fixed with 4-31.75 mm pistons
- Rear Brakes
- 2-25.4 mm linked pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating
- Front Tire
- MT90B16 72H
- Rear Tire
- 65.7 in. (1,670 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 27.1 in. (688 mm); Unladen: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- 26 deg.
- 3.94 in. (100 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 38 mpg (6.2 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 1,195 lb. (542 kg)
- Black Hills Gold/Black Quartz, Billet Silver/Vivid Black, Mysterious Red Sunglo/Velocity Red Sunglo