2017 Indian Motorcycle Chief Dark Horse
Runs and Rides Awesome, Super Low 1,763 Miles
Upgraded Black Ape Hangers, Indian Black Exhaust, Passenger Seat,
Looking to stand out from the crowd, then this is the bike for you!
Super Smooth, Well Balanced Motorcycle that is great for in town and open road riding!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
With its matte-black finish and blacked-out details, there’s no ignoring the Chief Dark Horse®. Every square inch was designed to not just make a statement—but leave a permanent mark. And thanks to the distinctive Thunder Stroke® 111 V-Twin, all it takes to announce your arrival is an authoritative twist of the throttle. Be legendary.
- Blacked Out styling: Blacked-out from end to end, the bold look of the Indian® Chief Dark Horse® represents the bike’s impressive performance and dynamic ride.
- Heritage inspired Powerplant: Designed from the ground up, the Thunder Stroke® 111 is a powerful engine with premium performance that's expressed through heritage-inspired features. These design cues were taken from the Power Plus motor of the 1940's: Multi-directional finned valve covers; Downward firing exhaust; Large, parallel push-rod tubes; Organic, asymmetric fin styling; Right-hand drive; Right-hand cam cover; Classic 2/3 head-to-cylinder neck down.
- Blacked-out cast aluminum wheels: All Dark Horse® models feature blacked-out cast aluminum wheels, for an even edgier look.
- ABS braking: With automotive-quality ABS braking, you'll ride with confidence, knowing you can brake under control in any situation.
- Blacked out Headdress: A blacked-out version of the most powerful icon in motorcycling. Since 1947, the illuminated Headdress has graced the front fender of nearly every Indian Motorcycle®, guiding the way from legend to legend.
- 119 ft-lbs of Torque: The Thunder Stroke® 111 produces 119 ft-lbs of torque with extraordinary power at low RPM, so you can accelerate hard with power to spare in every gear.
- Dual pipe crossover exhaust: A dual pipe crossover exhaust delivers classic style and a rich, throaty exhaust note. Acoustical engineering eliminated high-pitched sounds, so all you'll ever hear is the resonance of true performance and power.
- Keyless ignition: Never fumble for your key again. With the proximity fob in your pocket, just climb on, press the start button and ride away. Misplace your fob? Simply enter your personal security code and go.
- Cruise control: With automotive-quality ABS braking, you'll ride with confidence, knowing you can brake under control in any situation.
- Internally wired handlebars: This high-profile area features exclusive blacked-out hand controls. Plus, all of the wiring is routed inside the handlebars for a clean, premium-quality look.
- Solo all-weather vinyl seat: This solo all-weather vinyl seat provides lasting comfort on every ride.
- Iconic flat black paint scheme: Every Dark Horse® model feature an iconic, flat black paint scheme, including a Smoke Gray illuminated headdress that complements its bolder look.
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke® 111
- Displacement: 111 cu in. (1811 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in. x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Peak Torque: 119.2 ft-lbs (161.6 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 3000 rpm
- 1st: 9.403 : 1
- 2nd: 6.411 : 1
- 3rd: 4.763 : 1
- 4th: 3.796 : 1
- 5th: 3.243 : 1
- 6th: 2.789 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 46 mm
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Single Shock / 3.7 in. (94 mm)
- Brakes/Front: Dual / 300mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Wheels/Front: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Wheels/Rear: Cast 16 in. x 5 in.
- Tires/Front: Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Tires/Rear: Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust w/ cross-over
- Wheelbase: 68.1 in. (1730 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in. (140 mm)
- Overall Height: 46.3 in. (1176 mm)
- Overall Length: 103.5 in. (2630 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.4 in. (1000 mm)
- Rake: 29°
- Trail: 6.1 in. (155.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- GVWR: 1260 lb. (573 kg)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 751 lb. / 783 lb. (341 kg / 356 kg)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black Smoke
- Gauges: Tank mounted electronic speedometer with odometer; dual tripmeters; digital tachometer; ambient air temperature; fuel range; average fuel economy; battery voltage; gear position display; real-time clock; vehicle trouble code readout; heated grip level (if heated grips installed); low engine oil pressure; and 9 LED telltale indicators: High Beam, Chassis Fault, Turn signals (separate), ABS, Neutral, TPMS, Check Engine, Sidestand
- Standard Equipment: ABS; Cast Aluminum Frame with Integrated Air-Box; Cruise Control; Keyless Start
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 111 cu in. (1811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 in. x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (119 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock / 3.7 in. (94 mm)
- Front Brakes
- Dual / 300mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® American Elite 180/65B16 81H
- 68.1 in. (1730 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- 29 deg.
- 6.1 in. (155.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 751 lb. (341 kg)
- Thunder Black Smoke