2017 Kawasaki KX 450F
Runs and rides awesome, Like New!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
The 2017 KX450F motorcycle is the most powerful, lightweight, and agile KX450F ever. Developed from the highest levels of racing, this championship bike has advanced technology sourced straight from the world’s premier race team—another reason why the KX450F is The Bike That Builds Champions.
- Championship-Proven Power: The 2017 KX450F motorcycle is lightweight and powerful due to innovative race-proven components.
- Chassis and Bodywork: The slim, lightweight, aluminum perimeter frame and revised triple clamps contribute to agile handling while a flat seat profile and integrated bodywork facilitate easy rider movement and a championship fit.
- Showa SFF-Air TAC Fork: Lightweight design with tuned rigidity to match chassis dynamics and optimize front end feel; Features low-friction fork seals and optimized valve settings for smooth action and progressive damping
- Advanced Fuel Mapping Technology: The KX450F motorcycle features several advanced ignition and fuel-mapping systems for precise adjustability.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement: 449cc
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 x 62.1mm
- Compression ratio: 12.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 43mm Keihin throttle body
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: 5-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Inverted Showa SFF-Air TAC fork with Triple Air Chamber, DLC coated sliders, 22-position compression and 20-position rebound damping adjustment / 12.0 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® linkage system and Showa shock, 19-position low-speed and 4-turns high-speed compression damping, 22-position rebound damping and fully adjustable spring preload / 12.0 in.
- Front Tire Size: 80/100-21
- Rear Tire Size: 120/80-19
- Front Brakes: Single semi-floating 270mm Braking petal disc with dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 240mm Braking petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 28.2 deg. / 5.0 in.
- Overall Length: 86.4 in.
- Overall Width: 32.3 in.
- Overall Height: 50.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 13.2 in.
- Seat Height: 37.4 in.
- Curb Weight: 239.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.66 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.9 in.
- Color Choices: Lime Green
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0 x 62.1mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 43mm Keihin throttle body
- Digital DC-CDI
- Front Suspension
- Inverted Showa SFF-Air TAC fork with Triple Air Chamber, DLC coated sliders, 22-position compression and 20-position rebound damping adjustment
- Front Brakes
- Single semi-floating 270mm Braking petal disc with dual-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® linkage system and Showa shock, 19-position low-speed and 4-turns high-speed compression damping, 22-position rebound damping and fully adjustable spring preload
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm Braking petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 239.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.66 gal.
- 58.9 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 13.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 37.4 in.
- 5.0 in.
- 28.2 deg.
- 5-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Lime Green