2017 Kawasaki VULCAN 900 CLASSIC
Upgraded Kawi Windshield, Upgraded Vulcan Gel Seat, Upgraded Pulleys for better open road cruising!
Super Low 907 Miles,
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
The Vulcan® 900 classic offers clean, flowing lines for a look as smooth as the ride on this Kawasaki mid-size cruiser. Powered by a 903cc V-twin, the Vulcan 900 classic has the muscle to match its bold appearance, with a plush bucket seat and spacious floorboards for all-day comfort.
- Fuel-injected 903cc V-twin delivers ample roll-on power and excellent fuel economy
- Low seat height adds to rider confidence by enabling both feet to be placed on the ground at stops
- Rider floorboards with heel/toe shifter enhance rider comfort
- Tank-mounted instrumentation on class-leading 5.3 gallon fuel tank
- Adding to the look and feel of the bike, the 180mm rear tire is the widest in its class
- Engine: 4-stroke, 55° V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 903cc/55.10 cu in
- Bore x Stroke: 88.0 x 74.2mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: 5-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Kevlar-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload/4.1 in
- Front Tire: 130/90x16
- Rear Tire: 180/70x15
- Front Brakes: Single 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes: Single 270mm hydraulic disc
- Frame Type: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 32 deg./6.3 in.
- Overall Length: 97.0 in.
- Overall Width: 39.6 in.
- Overall Height: 41.9 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 619.6 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Graphite Gray/Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 55 deg. V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, SOHC
- 903cc/55.10 cu in.
- Bore and Stroke
- 88.0 x 74.2mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 34mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- TCBI with electronic advance
- 5-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Kevlar-reinforced belt
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® swingarm, 7-way adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 270mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.8 in.
- 32 deg.
- 6.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 619.6 lb.
- Metallic Graphite Gray/Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty