2017 Kawasaki VULCAN S ABS CAFÉ
Super Low 1,624 Miles, Upgraded Saddlebags!
Perfect in town commuter, light easy to handle, Great for beginners and riders of all skill levels!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at 520-747-8339
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
We will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Arctic Cat Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades! Thank you for looking
The Heart of a Sportbike and the Comfort of a Classic Cruiser
With capable torque, high rpm and generous lean angles, every ride on the Vulcan S motorcycle has the potential for excitement. The added benefit of adjustable Kawasaki ERGO-FIT™ components make the Vulcan S motorcycle the ultimate in versatility for riders of varying sizes and abilities.
- Unlike any other cruiser, the Vulcan® S is geared to fit a wide range of riders. Never taking away from its stylish features, this bike takes comfort, adjustability, and Ninja®-derived power and performance to the next level. Three-tone paint, signature tank badging and sport striping emphasize the sportbike spirit of the Vulcan S; Dark-tinted windshield deflector helps wind management for a more comfortable ride
- Find Your ERGO-FIT™: The Kawasaki Vulcan® S is an exceptionally adaptable cruiser that showcases adjustable riding positions for every rider. Customers who purchase a new Vulcan S can choose from an ERGO-FIT Extended Reach, Mid Reach or Reduced Reach configuration. The selected ERGO-FIT parts will be fitted to the motorcycle (at the time of purchase) to ensure customers leave the Kawasaki dealership with the ideal fit.
- Command the Road: Smooth, Ninja®-derived, 649cc parallel-twin engine; Lightweight and responsive for easy handling and exceptional precision and confidence; Smooth power delivery with ample low- to mid-range torque and performance; New – gear position indicator added to dash meter for shifting strong top-end power
- Sport Cruiser Performance: Whether you’re commuting to work or enjoying a day trip, the Vulcan S inspires confidence in riding and delivers exhilarating sport cruiser performance for maximum enjoyment on every ride
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Maximum Torque: 46.3 lb-ft @ 6600 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® 38mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm telescopic fork/5.1 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and adjustable preload/3.1 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x18
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: High-tensile steel diamond frame
- Rake/Trail: 31 deg./4.7 in.
- Overall Length: 90.9 in.
- Overall Width: 34.6 in.
- Overall Height: 43.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Seat Height: 27.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 498.3 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Wheelbase: 62.0 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Matte Carbon Gray/Matte Urban City White, Pearl Blizzard White/Candy Lime Green
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® 38mm throttle bodies (2), with sub-throttle valves
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed with positive neutral finder
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension
- Lay-down offset rear shock with linkage and adjustable preload
- Front Brakes
- Single 300mm disc with twin-piston caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm disc with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 62.0 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in.
- 31 deg.
- 4.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 498.3 lb.
- Metallic Matte Carbon Gray/Matte Urban City White, Pearl Blizzard White/Candy Lime Green
- 12 Month Limited Warranty