2018 Suzuki BURGMAN 200
Super Low 633 Miles
Very well taken care of, perfect for around town and the UofA!
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The Bike you Have to Think about Tonight is The Bike Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the open road.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Throw a Leg over it!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth it.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
Thank you for looking.
Everything you thought you knew about smart commuting and exciting riding is about to change. Taking advantage of Suzuki’s most advanced technology, the compact Burgman 200 has everything you need and more. The liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, SOHC engine is tuned for optimal performance at the low and mid-range revs used most for commuting and exploring the town. Smooth is what you feel. Quiet is what you hear. And power and fuel efficiency are your reward. Plush double-stitched seating and specially designed cutaway floorboards provide comfort second to none. The Burgman also features a huge storage compartment large enough for two full-face helmets. From its sleek bodywork and aerodynamic windscreen to its smooth and powerful 200cc engine, the Burgman 200 is the smart choice in scooters.
- Fuel-injected 200cc, four-stroke engine with automatic transmission delivers strong performance and excellent fuel economy.
- Spacious, 41-litre under-seat storage lets you carry a briefcase, a gym bag, or an extra helmet for a friend.
- The lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes for easy maneuverability in traffic and delivers plush comfort.
- Front and rear disc brakes with an Antilock Brake System* (ABS) provide controlled stopping power.
- From the sharply styled nose to the sculpted dual tail lights, Suzuki’s distinctive craftsmanship is unmistakable.
- Strong 200cc 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, fuel-injected SOHC 4-valve engine develops seamless power across a wide RPM range.
- The Suzuki Fuel Injection system with O2 feedback plus catalyzer-equipped exhaust boost fuel efficiency and minimize emissions.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system ensures proper engine idle speed at all times.
- An efficient radiator and thermostatically controlled cooling fan helps keep the liquid cooled engine at the proper temperature even in stop-and-go traffic.
- Fully automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is designed for easy operation for commuting or pleasure riding.
- Clean and quiet V-belt and gear-box directly drive the rear wheel without the need for chains or other devices.
- Eco Drive Indicator educates you on the best way to ride your Burgman for maximum fuel economy.* (* The Eco Drive indicator does not automatically improve fuel economy but may help riders refine their riding efficiency and improve fuel consumption. Fuel consumption may vary depending on conditions such as the frequency of starts from stop, distance driven, rate of acceleration (throttle use), chosen speed, and maintenance.)
- Dash-mounted maintenance alert reminds you when it’s time for service.
- A lightweight chassis with finely tuned suspension makes the Burgman 200 ABS easy to maneuver in city traffic and assures plush riding comfort.
- Telescopic oil-damped forks in the front and swingarm-style suspension on the rear make the Burgman 200 ABS’ ride sporty and smooth.
- The 13-inch front wheel and 12-inch rear wheel both wear tubeless tires for reliable control.
- The 240mm front disc with 2-piston caliper and 240mm rear disc with single piston caliper provide efficient braking performance.
- The standard Antilock Brake System (ABS)* monitors wheel speed fifty times a second, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- Ergonomically designed and wind-tunnel tested windscreen helps keep you comfortable by shielding you from wind, insects, and road debris. Vent duct located at bottom of windscreen reduces wind turbulence and increase comfort.
- Amply padded big two-person seat with lumbar support for the rider supplies comfort even on bumpy paved streets.
- Low 28.9 inch seat height and cut-away footboards creates an ergonomically comfortable riding position that is designed for an easy foot reach to the ground.
- Spacious under-seat storage can hold two full-face helmets or large cargo bags and extras. Convenient light automatically illuminates the luggage space.* (* Helmet sizes and shapes vary, so some helmets may not fit in the under-seat compartment.)
- Front bodywork contains three covered storage compartments; a large center compartment with a convenient DC power outlet for charging electric devices on the fly, and two smaller compartments above it.
- The ignition switch fitted with a magnetic security cover that opens only with correctly coded key.
- Clear and easy-to-read instruments include speedometer, temperature and fuel gauges, high beam and turn signal indicators and a digital clock.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the front leg shield and the upper meter panel denotes the quality and sophistication of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Burgman owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 200cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 69.0 x 53.4 mm (2.717 x 2.102 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0: 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: Automatic Constant Velocity Transmission (CVT)
- Clutch: Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Final Drive: V-belt Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, single shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake: Disc, single
- Rear Brake: Disc, single
- Tires Front: 110/90-13 M/C 56P, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 130/70-12 (62P), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.5 L (2.8 US gal.)
- Color: Metallic Mat Platinum Silver
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plugs: NGK CR7EK or DENSO U22ETR
- Headlight: 12V 55W (H7) x 2
- Tail light: 12V 21/5W x 2
- Overall Length: 2055 mm (80.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 740 mm (29.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1465 mm (57.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 735 mm (28.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 163 kg (359 lb.), 164 kg (362 lb.) CA model
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.717 x 2.102 in. (69.0 x 53.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 11.0: 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Automatic Constant Velocity Transmission (CVT)
- Drive System
- V-belt Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc, single
- Front Tire
- 110/90-13 M/C 56P, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, single shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Disc, single
- Rear Tire
- 130/70-12 (62P), tubeless
- Underseat storage for two full-face helmets, three covered compartments in front bodywork
- Curb Weight
- 359 lb. (163 kg); CA model: 362 lb. (164 kg)
- Seat Height
- 28.9 in. (735 mm)
- 57.7 in. (1465 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.8 US gal. (10.5 L)
- Metallic Mat Platinum Silver
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.