2018 Suzuki KINGQUAD 400 FSi 4X4
Runs and Rides Great, Very well taken care of
Why Buy New when CSA can help Save you $$MONEY$$, Come on down let us help get you riding.
Why Wait? Give us a Call, Let's make a Deal happen Today!!
Don't wait The ATV you Have to Think about Tonight is The ATV Someone Else Thought about Last Night and will BUY TODAY!!!
Every Unit we sell goes through our Service Department Twice, once on arrival and one more time before leaving to its new home.
Has been through and passed our Service inspection and is ready to hit the Trail.
Don't wait we are Wheelin' & Dealin' so give our Sales Staff a call at
Or come on down to our Huge Showroom Located at
4649 E 22nd St Tucson, Az 85711
And Hop in it and check it out!
We will work hard to make your Buying Experience Simple and Easy!
Give us a call today we'd love to get you riding!
We Will make the Drive Worth It.
At Cycles, Skis & Atv’s we Strive to Provide Quality Pre-Owned Motorcycles, Atv’s & Side X Sides along with our New Textron Offroad & Husqvarna Motorcycles!
Every unit you see in our Inventory was handpicked to ensure we are providing the best products for our Customers!
You can also get the Ball Rolling by Filling out a Credit App on our secure website!
We Love Trades!
In 1983, Suzuki introduced the world's first 4-wheel ATV. Today, Suzuki ATVs are everywhere. From the most remote areas to the most everyday tasks, you'll find the KingQuad powering a rider onward. Across the board, our KingQuad lineup is an exceptional group of ATVs.
Whether you’re working hard or getting away from it all, the 2018 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi helps you every step of the way. The fully automatic Quadmatic transmission has two and four-wheel drive modes to handle rough trail conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. Along with exceptional engine performance across the powerband, its high-performance iridium spark plug and Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system helps provide outstanding fuel efficiency, and clean emissions.
- Powerful fuel-injected, four-stroke engine is easy on gas
- Large fuel tank & plush seat delivers extended, comfortable riding range
- Fender-mounted shifter controls the Quadmatic™ transmission
- Select 2WD or 4WD via a handlebar-mounted lever
- Rugged body work and full racks to tackle any task
- The KingQuad 400ASi’s fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection smooth’s power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit)
- The Engine Control Unit (ECU) has slip control logic, which adjusts fuel injector duration and timing to improve drivability and grip in loose/slippery conditions
- Highly efficient iridium spark plug contributes to better combustion, cleaner emissions and longer plug life. Engine starting under low temperature is also improved
- Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyst-equipped exhaust system help the ATV meet emission standards while maintaining a high level of performance
- The Quadmatic™ transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with selectable high-low sub-transmission and reverse for maximum traction and fuel efficiency
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reversereverse
- Select two- or four-wheel drive with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and is nearly maintenance-free
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode
- An advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off to help control the ATV during steep descents
- The ECU has a Reverse Mode that monitors vehicle speed so higher engine RPM can be used when getting out of mud or loose soil in reverse mode
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport or difficult terrain riding. Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel
- A swingarm rear-suspension with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush ride
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with large 34mm pistons and wide brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability
- Large, 25-inch CARLISLE tires with aggressive tread offers consistent traction in wet conditions, yet has a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy to withstand trail pounding yet slippery to let obstacles slide below
- Dual 35W headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KINGQUAD grille appearance. Bright tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistance
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI
- Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple
- Large 4.2-gallon (15.9 L) fuel tank provides outstanding riding range
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available, including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
- Engine: 376 cc (22.94 cu.in.) Four-stroke, air-cooled with SCAS, OHC single cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 82.0 x 71.2 mm (3.228 x 2.803 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0 : 1
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Fuel System: Suzuki electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high/low-range, and reverse
- Clutch: Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Driven Wheels: 2WD & 4WD
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brakes, twin rotors
- Brakes Rear: Single drum brake
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.2 US gal. (16.0 L)
- Color: Terra Green and Flame Red
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Headlight: 12V 35/35W (HS1) × 2
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 81.1 in. (2060 mm)
- Overall Width: 45.1 in. (1145 mm)
- Overall Height: 48.0 in. (1220 mm)
- Wheelbase: 50.0 in. (1270 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 9.8 in. (250 mm)
- Seat Height: 33.1 in. (840 mm)
- Curb Weight: 628 lb. (265 kg)
Specifications, appearances, equipment, color, features, materials and other items of “SUZUKI” products shown are subject to change by manufacturer at any time without notice.
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, OHC single cylinder
- 376 cc (22.94 cu.in.)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.228 x 2.803 in. (82.0 x 71.2 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Air-cooled with SCAS
- Fuel System
- Suzuki electronic fuel injection
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in. (170.1 mm)
- Front Brake Type
- Disc brakes, twin rotors
- Front Tires
- AT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Rear Travel
- 6.7 in. (170.1 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brake Type
- Single drum brake
- Rear Tires
- AT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 628 lb. (265 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 9.8 in. (250 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 81.1 in. (2060 mm) x 45.1 in. (1145 mm) x 48.0 in. (1220 mm)
- 50.0 in. (1270 mm)
- Drive Train
- 2WD & 4WD
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high/low-range, and reverse
- Headlight: 12V 35/35W (HS1) × 2; Taillight: 12V 21/5W
- Terra Green, Flame Red